Nissan Connect App broken since update

All Nissan Ariya related discussions
digitaldr

Post by digitaldr »

It's frosty here this morning so fired up the Nissan app to preheat the car. Took me straight to new colourful login screen but neither the login button or create account button worked :( I have an Android phone.

Screenshot_2024-01-15-08-08-34-267_eu.nissan.nissanconnect.services.jpg

Milkfloat

Post by Milkfloat »

Yep, ew App doesn't work. Just another Nissan software problem!
Brettmfaryia23

Post by Brettmfaryia23 »

Thank goodness for that! Being told by Nissan its never been an issue with 'the loads of cars they have added update to'. Had recall last Friday, drove car Saturday and it kept misting up? Battery usage was very high which was not an issue before this. Monday frosted screen, turned on heated front screen via haptic button as before and no response. Had to revert to fans and heaters, back windscreen heater working fine. Monday night no heated front wind screen still. Then radio would not come in until turned it off/on. This morning turned on front heated windscreen via haptic - nothing again, Went into digital display tuned it on via that and it came on, BUT rear wind screen heater turned off, heated mirrors remained on? Nissan dealer in question ignored emails yesterday and earlier today to explain issue, chased them by phone and they said they would look into it if we agree to pay any costs? We have 9 Teslas' here but i opted for Aryia believing it to be better choice, now butt of the joke here " If only you had gone with the Tesla mate, we have no such problems"! Come on Nisan step up and sort it.
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

What new update? What the latest version number?
AriyaDK

Post by AriyaDK »

I had the same problem, just got off the phone with Nissan customer support Denmark - the solution is as follows:

Go to settings on your phone

Go to Apps

Go to the Nissan connect app

Go to storage

Clear data

Then the app is working again

The above is a solution for android.
digitaldr

Post by digitaldr »

I tried multiple uninstall/reinstalls and in the end reverted to an old version via a downloaded APK. I decided to follow AriyaDK's advice and updated to the new version and it worked without clearing data. Having said all that I don't see any obvious changes!
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

My live traffic just stopped working to. Can't see where you buy that from. I have intelligent maps etc untill Nov 24. Won't be paying for again though.
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

No problems here with the latest app update.
NISSANFAN

Post by NISSANFAN »

New app update today ……find or stop your stolen car !!!!!! £99 per year 😳
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

New services coming? Wonder what they'll be...

By the way seems like new Ariya's will come soon with Google Automotive services and apps with Google Play sandboxed inside Nissan own software, very smart move and haven't seen other brand doing an hybrid solution like that.