Range after Inverter reprogramming

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Ariya
carlmott

Post by carlmott »

Hi, i have an 87kw eForce Ariya AWD dual motor which i sent in for the recall

Before the reprogramming i would normally charge to around 80% once or twice a week and get around 230/240 miles if i was to charge to 100% i would get a range of roughly 270 to 300 depending on time of year and temperature.

After the reprogramming i am getting around 170 to 190 for 80% and for 100% i am getting 223 miles this morning,

I took the car back to nissan and after consultation they said that the mileage i am getting is fine and they told me to call nissan
I do have the car rebooked in with dealer again and hopefully they will reinstall software if nissan tell them to

Can anyone tell there comparative mileage to percentage so i can compare

Thanks
Carl

Milkfloat

Post by Milkfloat »

I think that there is a good chance that your driving history was wiped during the software update and your new range estimate is based on a couple of short trips. Drive a decent trip at good economy and see what happens.
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

Milkfloat wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:03 pm I think that there is a good chance that your driving history was wiped during the software update and your new range estimate is based on a couple of short trips. Drive a decent trip at good economy and see what happens.
I would agree, mine has stayed the same so far. Will monitor though.
carlmott

Post by carlmott »

Thankyou both for your replys, i think you could be right , unfortunately i don't do many long trips but i will monitor it over the coming months as the weather warms up and report if things don't improve, Thanks again
angus5737

Post by angus5737 »

I'm getting 270 miles at 99% at the moment didn't get any drop off after recall