Charging Curve

All Nissan Ariya related discussions
ashleycarr

Post by ashleycarr »

Recommend a viewing of this video. It demonstrates that the peak charging speed is not as significant as its charging curve. There are still a few legitimate criticisms, that if Nissan ever address would attract a lot more admiration for the car. This a US spec car, not sure how much it differs from the UK.

Envolt

Post by Envolt »

Well one thing is for sure my car does not do this at all.

Not sure if I just have a bad version but it seems a lot of UK versions don't charge like this.
There are a lot of hidden differenced between USA and UK cars. More than you think.

ariya-charge-curve.jpg

Spooran

Post by Spooran »

Don’t think I’ve ever hit 130kw and not sure if it’s the car or the chargers. Tesla super charger has been the best so far giving 100kw.

Was at an MFG and only got 89kw despite the battery heater being on for an hour a the car being at 15%.
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

Spooran wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:06 pm Don’t think I’ve ever hit 130kw and not sure if it’s the car or the chargers. Tesla super charger has been the best so far giving 100kw.

Was at an MFG and only got 89kw despite the battery heater being on for an hour a the car being at 15%.

The battery heater turns off automatically after 30 minutes if I'm not mistaken.