Windshield Washer Issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Ariya
mhasselb

Post by mhasselb »

Hello everyone, glad to be a part of this forum. I have an issue with my new Ariya that I have not been able to get a resolution for. I had a very nice little bird do his business on my windshield and when I went to wash it off, I realized that the washer fluid never hits the drivers side of my windshield. I took it to the dealer and they informed me that's the way the other one on the lot was, so they failed to do anything. I have escilated to Nissan Canada but have gotten nowhere. This seems like a significant safety issue if you were travelling on a highway during sleet and mud and couldn't clean your windshield. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.

I made a video that shows the problem - bottom line, with no liquid hitting the spot, nothing comes off. If this is design flaw, we need to show Nissan it affects more that a few cars, if it does only affect a few cars, I need them to find a solution. Thanks!

Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

My unit does get liquid on that area, maybe something to get a solution on yours I would say.