10,000 free miles on offer for new Ariya purchases

All Nissan Ariya related discussions
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Nissan, in partnership with EDF and Podpoint are offering customers 10,000 free miles through home charging credits when you buy a new Nissan Ariya, with a pod point charger and either use or switch to EDF:

After selecting their new vehicle, it will be time for customers to order their award-winning Pod Point 7kW Solo 3 home charger from a Nissan dealership.

Shot-092.jpg

In order to access the brilliant deal, participants will need to be an EDF customer, or be willing to switch their energy supply to them by completing an online application form, which will be sent once their charger has been ordered. Pod Point will then carry out the consultation, delivery, expert installation and activation of the charger. With Pod Point’s smart home charging, EV drivers can charge up to three times faster than a three-pin plug while benefiting from the charger’s in-built safety features and an upgraded five-year warranty.

The cost of the charger and installation can be tied in with Nissan monthly vehicle payments, making it easy and affordable to carry out EV charging at home.

Finally, enough credit to cover the cost of driving 10,000 EV miles will be added to the customer’s EDF account for free.

EDF’s GoElectric Overnight tariff is tailor-made for home EV charging. With fixed pricing for a year, at an off-peak rate of just 8p per kWh, customers have five hours of off-peak electricity every night for use on EVs and home appliances. The tariff is also backed by 100 per cent zero-carbon electricity, allowing customers to save both cash and carbon.

A Nissan spokesperson said: ‘‘We are delighted to have teamed up with Pod Point and EDF to introduce this great new offer. It couldn’t be easier for customers buying a new Nissan EV to claim their free 10,000 miles, which might well be enough to keep them on the road for a whole year.

‘‘Nissan has been in the vanguard of electric motoring for well over a decade now and the three EVs we have in our range are all award-winners and make excellent choices for families and businesses.’’

Visit nissan.co.uk/edf10kmiles to find out more

Envolt

Post by Envolt »

I did the maths … thats a around £250 worth of charging but 10000 sounds like a lot otherwise.
I could have sold at least 10+ Ariya's to people who have asked me about the car but until Nissan respects their customers without lies and poor customer support and fixes bugs/faults in this car - I can't say its been a good experience over the past year.
Octopus energy is still no1 EV energy supplier with Intelligent Octopus with 6hrs at 7.5p/kwh overnight but not saying there is anything wrong with the EDF offer as it beats many others.
Here is a £50 credit link for anyone wanting to join them. https://share.octopus.energy/ashen-tiger-753
Also my car constantly looses its scheduled charging time if you toggle anything. Pretty annoying to say the least.