New to the Nissan Ariya Forums? Introduce yourself here
NWAriya

Post by NWAriya »

Hi all,
I have an Ariya Advance 63kwh in Aurora Gree with Bose Tech pack and a cream interior, had it for about a month now.
I love the car but it does have a few gremlins other owners suffer that I’ve read about in here.
The wireless charging issues….tick
The alarm going off when setting the climate control through the app….tick
Also had it where the radio would not play, the app on the Home Screen just kept saying “Loading”. This sorted itself out eventually when I turned the car off and left it for an hour or so.
The Auto Hold handbrake would not work at all a couple of days ago but, again, this now seems ok.
Can anyone tell me how do I know if I have the Reverse Tilt of the side mirrors feature on my vehicle? Don’t remember it being an “Option “ when I ordered it.
And on a side issue I had an Ohme Home Pro fitted and have had lots of problems with smart charging due to the Nissan API not working properly.
And to finish, can’t believe a car that costs so much didn’t come with floor mats!!
Anyway thanks all and look forward to reading more.
Tony
Advance 63kwh 22kwh on board Aurora Green Bose tech pack cream interior

Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

Regarding the reverse tilt mirrors if I remember correctly that's a feature of the Evolve trim level, it isn't available in the Advance trim. Don't have any of those other issues. I also didn't know it doesn't include floor mats but since I ordered it with the rubber mats I didn't realize.
NWAriya

Post by NWAriya »

Cheers, good to know about the mirrors 👍🏻
Advance 63kwh 22kwh on board Aurora Green Bose tech pack cream interior