Ariya - Software Versions - April 2023

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Ariya
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

I have noticed better stability since the update, before it I had some buggy issues like:

Sometimes side mirrors not unfolding at start, steering wheel not remembering memory position after easy access movement feature, losing 12h/24h clock setting in infotainment randomly, sometimes the user profile isn't loaded properly at start, camera sometimes gets locked to a black screen until restart, system frozen once and superposition of two main screens by accident (bug).

Has anyone experienced some of these? And if so they are solved or persist after the software update?

karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

All of them unfortunately. Haven't seen any changes in performance yet though.
digitaldr

Post by digitaldr »

Only thing I've noticed after the update is that the clock no longer reverts to analogue after being set to digital format.
Envolt

Post by Envolt »

500 engineers, 6 months and your clock now stays digital - Best day ever! So in 45 years we should have the alarm issue resolved.
Well at least you worked out what the update does.
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

In my case now the clock doesn't randomly forget the 24h setting anymore among other things, now always loads the user profile for me and also now in the quick audio sources menu there's now lettering saying what is what on each icon (AM, FM, DAB, USB...) before was only icons, definitely an improvement in some areas.
paulm

Post by paulm »

I've had issues with the mirrors occasionally not folding out. This hasn't happened since the software update, but it could just be chance. The other software issue I have spotted is that my stored work location has been forgotten. This has happened about four times, including once I think since the update. I thought that maybe the car hadn't recognised which user it was and so had no work location set, but I'm pretty confident this isn't the case as all of the other settings persist.
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

New minor software update just happened. Although this says software update 3 in my history, I only have 2 updates?

See pic for changes.

PXL_20230909_145043737.jpg

karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

I haven't checked any modules yet though. Just got back from holiday.
ashleycarr

Post by ashleycarr »

What does any of that mean? Why are you expected to know? Annoying enough there should even be an "inappropriate memory control programme"?
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

Lol. Shouldn't laugh but I am not surprised. Quite a bit of the software is inappropriate at the moment.