Cold feet

All Nissan Ariya related discussions
digitaldr

Post by digitaldr »

I'm less than impressed with the heating. It's very difficult to get my feet and legs warm. I've tried auto/manual/recirc on/off and redirecting all the air to my feet. Heat and fan have to be turned up very high to get any kind of reasonably warm air to blow out of the foot well vent. I plan to contact my dealer about it but suspect it's a "feature". Never experienced anything similar before - this is my first EV.

ChriZ

Post by ChriZ »

I would be interested in your dealer's response, particularly if they offer a solution.
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

My dealer is going to take it apart to see one of the flaps is not moving to the correct position. At the same time replace my media screen.

Will update when it gets done. Probably months away.
digitaldr

Post by digitaldr »

Booked into dealer on 20.02.23 so will update then
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

karltk1 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:24 pm My dealer is going to take it apart to see one of the flaps is not moving to the correct position. At the same time replace my media screen.

Will update when it gets done. Probably months away.
Why months away? Awaiting for spare parts to arrive?
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

Screen replacement, so this could be a while I would imagine.
craig1527

Post by craig1527 »

I find the heating very cool on legs and feet also do you have an update if anything was faulty or is it just how the system preforms
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

Still waiting on the screen. Seems to be taking and age. The HVAC is very poor and needs looking at. No change, still getting cold legs. Thank god for the spring.
Chazdude42

Post by Chazdude42 »

Having exactly the same issue in mine (done about 150 miles in it)

All the other fans seem to blow hot but the feet are always cold. I thought it was just because I didn't understand the A/C page but it's nice to know it's not just me. Very interested to see if there is a fix.

My wife complains so much I just turn the fans off and inevitably start steaming up xD
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

Still waiting for the screen, 1 month on. 😔 Checked last week and I am expecting a phonecall from the manager. Interpreted probably means they haven't got one yet. Sigh! My screen hates the cold but still screws up even in the warm but less so.