Should I buy

New to the Nissan Ariya Forums? Introduce yourself here
Redrockz

Post by Redrockz »

Should I buy a Nissan ariya which I ordered in July evolve big battery after hearing about issues and problems associated any owners out there with good things to say also regarding charging on high speed chargers

NISSANFAN

Post by NISSANFAN »

I can’t tell you to buy ……but this is a great car . After owning original leaf ….new leaf and running 2 Nissan electric vans for business. My advice is to take a look at other forums 😳 try VW . Had id3 for one year as a stop gap car ( not even close to the Aryia ) . Yes there are a few small niggles as with any car . As they say ….. you pays your money and take your choice
Glen Best

Post by Glen Best »

>Yes there are a few small niggles as with any car . As they say ….. you pays your money and take your choice
Paying good money for the Ariya, over the odds in my opinion, and the niggles are a bit more than 'small'
I think drivers are having to put up with it all due to long lead times/lack of readily available alternatives
3 years time I will be looking elsewhere, hopefully toyota lexus as ive had about 1 glitch in 6 years instead of multiple daily glitches.