Car alarm and Aircon issue

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Ariya
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

Hi. Just thought I would pre condition the car to warm it this morning, set a time for when I needed it and all worked well. However the car alarm kept going off?

Bit bizzare. Check the car and locked and relocked, made no difference. Nothing in the car blowing around either.

?

NISSANFAN

Post by NISSANFAN »

Same issue ……heading out tonight. Pre heat car . 5 minutes later alarm goes off 😳
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

What do you guys mean by "alarm goes off" specifically?
NISSANFAN

Post by NISSANFAN »

Lights flashing ….alarm beeping. Thankfully it’s not toooooo loud 😳 . So tried again this morning ( 45 seconds on ) alarm goes off . Done it 3 times again. No alarm . Not sure reason for alarm trigger
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

Strange one this. Happened twice so far, I then unlocked the car, walked away so it locked itself, when the climate was operating, then no alarm this time. Software glitch I imagine. If it continues, I will take it in to Nissan.
Iceman

Post by Iceman »

Have had the same issue with my ariya advance 63kw got it on the 1st sept tried out the pre heat on the app with the alarm going off after a couple of mins
Contacted the dealer who were oblivious to the problem
They tried it on there demonstrator and the same thing happened
They have been in touch with tech in Japan who said there was an issue with the wiring too close to the sensors . I had my car back in last week to get the modification done but it still is going off
Still waiting on a fix
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

Going to take mine in tomorrow for the same thing, plus a few other minor niggles. Fingers crossed they do some ota updates. Teething problems with such a new car.
Spooran

Post by Spooran »

karltk1 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:24 pm Going to take mine in tomorrow for the same thing, plus a few other minor niggles. Fingers crossed they do some ota updates. Teething problems with such a new car.
What are the other minor niggles?
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

Lumbar on drivers side randomly keeps pumping up and deflating, that has settled though. Parking break not automatically coming on sometimes. Easy access steering wheel not returning yo previous position. Again minor but happened more than once. The other is more for info, does the car have electrically operated louvres/vent doors in front of the radiator. Three slats do actually move slightly and are linked by a plastic linkage. Not sure if it's activated or not. Seems over engineered for them to stay open . As this aids aero and temp regulation.

IMG20221111134929.jpg

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

Did you get the alarm issue sorted ?