On the verge of cancelling my order

All Nissan Ariya related discussions
ScubaStewart

Post by ScubaStewart »

Mitchell wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:55 pm Has anyone waited longer than 10months? I ordered my car Dec 2021 and still no delivery date. Am I the longest waiter?
Yes, I placed my pre-order in the first hour of pre-orders opening on 10th December 2021. I ordered the now deleted Performance model, so was later downgraded with the special deal they did for those customers. Latest info I have is January 2023!

Mitchell

Post by Mitchell »

So frustrating don’t know what to do. My order was placed after yours on 14 Dec and I am getting the same estimated dates now Jan 2023! Apparently the car is “on board” but no one knows any details. So frustrating
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

Seems to be happening the same for me, just being told that my order is getting delayed from end November to end January. Not a big deal for me, I can wait 2 extra months no problem.
8thDay

Post by 8thDay »

Just ordered the base 63kWh model in Aurora Green with Sky & Tech Pack - was originally told 6 months but before the ink was dry on the order I heard the word Seven - ie delivery in 6 or 7 months.
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

I got mine via lease in 3 weeks. They may have more available and more buying power.
Bennettp23

Post by Bennettp23 »

Ordered start of July. Initially said November. Then January. Now had a call today to say next June!

This was an order through work and a lease company (Tusker). I feel they are selling ordered cars to others for more money. Really disappointing.
Sunstone

Post by Sunstone »

Ordered 3 weeks ago, an Advance with 63KW battery and a couple of 'packs'. Was told 5 months but tbh having read on here and elsewhere, im not expecting much of anything for at least 9 months.

We shall see!
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

Ordered in June, said at that moment November, then on October said to be end of January, checked with my dealer last week and the tracking system still says end January.
ScubaStewart

Post by ScubaStewart »

My car was finally due at the dealers in 11 days time, but just got an updated screenshot from the Nissan system and is delayed with a status of "30 - FPR in/NSC compound in". Not sure what it means, but guessing Failed Part Required and car is in the Nissan Service Centre compound. Looks like it will now be delayed a further week.

If it is a Failed Part Required, I wonder if they are changing the screen as a preventative measure, perhaps it was from a faulty batch. Just guessing, could be anything!
ashleycarr

Post by ashleycarr »

I've been lucky. When I ordered mine in around end July beginning August, forgotten exactly when, last year. It was suggested as 6-7 months, so February/March. At the end of the year dealer suggested end of January. It actually arrive last week and is scheduled for a March 1st pick up. Pretty much spot on