On the verge of cancelling my order

All Nissan Ariya related discussions
Sunstone

Post by Sunstone »

ScubaStewart wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:11 pm My car was finally due at the dealers in 11 days time, but just got an updated screenshot from the Nissan system and is delayed with a status of "30 - FPR in/NSC compound in". Not sure what it means, but guessing Failed Part Required and car is in the Nissan Service Centre compound. Looks like it will now be delayed a further week.

If it is a Failed Part Required, I wonder if they are changing the screen as a preventative measure, perhaps it was from a faulty batch. Just guessing, could be anything!
It certainly could be the much mentioned screen or maybe something to fix the pre-condition / alarm issue? . Whichever it is its hopefully a good thing!

Sunstone

Post by Sunstone »

Sunstone wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:49 pm Ordered 3 weeks ago, an Advance with 63KW battery and a couple of 'packs'. Was told 5 months but tbh having read on here and elsewhere, im not expecting much of anything for at least 9 months.

We shall see!
As an update to the above, yes, ordered beginning Nov 22 and latest ETA is mid April which is still as advised at time of ordering.
ScubaStewart

Post by ScubaStewart »

Sunstone wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:25 am It certainly could be the much mentioned screen or maybe something to fix the pre-condition / alarm issue? . Whichever it is its hopefully a good thing!
Agree, hopefully a preventative measure. But slightly worried I have bought a lemon!
Sunstone

Post by Sunstone »

ScubaStewart wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:24 am
Sunstone wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:25 am It certainly could be the much mentioned screen or maybe something to fix the pre-condition / alarm issue? . Whichever it is its hopefully a good thing!
Agree, hopefully a preventative measure. But slightly worried I have bought a lemon!
Its funny you use the word lemon, because right now it does feel like thats whats arriving in April for us. Lets hope not. :|