Hello

New to the Nissan Ariya Forums? Introduce yourself here
mechbob

Post by mechbob »

Ordered my tinted red and black Advance on 9 Aug (having test drove it ), only to recieve an call a 4 to 5 weeks later telling me that production of tinted red had ceased. Had to change and decided on Warm Silver. A decision based on pictures, which never really gives the "True" picture. Anyway took my Qashqai in for service on Wednesday and outside the workshop was a Warm Silver Ariya. Very smart and settled any concerns I may have had about the choice.

Nicksuffolk

Post by Nicksuffolk »

Glad you like the silver I think it really suits the car! Welcome to the site, now the long wait begins i am 9 months in now and looking like my long wait will end in November!
Current car -Ariya Evolve 87kw in Gun Metal with light grey interior D :D :D :D
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

I have a Ceramic grey 87kwh Evolve arriving next week. Looking forward to it. My first EV.
Graham

Post by Graham »

Hi Guys,
Ordered a 178kW Evolve in Two-Tone Warm Silver/Pearl Black Roof and Doors last Friday from Western Nissan, Edinburgh.
Getting my home wall box, an OHME fitted 9 Jan.
Delivery estimate is mid April🙁
I really wanted a Kia EV6 but delivery was said to be 12 to 15 months plus!
Last Nissan I had was a second generation X -Trail.
craig1527

Post by craig1527 »

Graham wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:16 pm Hi Guys,
Ordered a 178kW Evolve in Two-Tone Warm Silver/Pearl Black Roof and Doors last Friday from Western Nissan, Edinburgh.
Getting my home wall box, an OHME fitted 9 Jan.
Delivery estimate is mid April🙁
I really wanted a Kia EV6 but delivery was said to be 12 to 15 months plus!
Last Nissan I had was a second generation X -Trail.
I ordered beginning of august was originally told jan/feb delivery its now 20th may so would be very sceptical about the date you were given but fingers crossed it comes in April for you
Bennettp23

Post by Bennettp23 »

Ordered June 2022 - latest date is now late June 2023.
Sunstone

Post by Sunstone »

We ordered at the beginning of November and was told 5 months for delivery.

When ordering I did have the discussion with the sales person about longer lead times and how 9-12 mnths seemed to be the realistic delivery times for most new cars elsewhere but incl current Ariya customers as seen on forums etc but was told that only the day before I ordered theyd checked current delivery times and 5 mnths seemed to them to be the current status.

Personally, this time next year or a little before would seem the realistic picture for deliveries. Id be very surprised if we see ours in March/April/June 2023.