Nissan Connect App broken since update

All Nissan Ariya related discussions
ashleycarr

Post by ashleycarr »

Mine updated OK but for the life of me so zero improvement from the customer experience. Still utter dross compared to any others I've ever seen.

Graham53

Post by Graham53 »

Just had an email saying my Nissan Connect service is being terminated TODAY! No warning, nothing! Any idea what this means? It states “ as per my request”, but I haven’t requested anything!!
Milkfloat

Post by Milkfloat »

Exact same email to me. I tried to follow up with dealer who simply said sorry. You lose all data on SOC and energy consumption unless you pay. I didn't so I charge on the basis of 1% SOC equals 5.3 minutes now.
ashleycarr

Post by ashleycarr »

Same happened to me today. No notification and from an email you can't reply to, pathetically poor. Why can't they see this is only going to piss the customer off. For £2 a month per subscription? And for an app not worthy of a premium pitched car costing >£50k. Lunacy. Have they ever heard of Tesla?
ScubaStewart

Post by ScubaStewart »

Got my email warning me a week ahead of the app services coming to an end. It got me thinking about the car being serviced in a weeks time, and how when you get it serviced by Nissan, they give you another years breakdown cover. It would make sense to do the same with the app services. That way they would be promoting a benefit to using Nissan main dealer servicing, and it wouldn't feel like quite so much of a sting. However, that idea I doubt would be listened to by Nissan, they don't really seem to engage with customers very well!
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

ScubaStewart wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:26 pm Got my email warning me a week ahead of the app services coming to an end. It got me thinking about the car being serviced in a weeks time, and how when you get it serviced by Nissan, they give you another years breakdown cover. It would make sense to do the same with the app services. That way they would be promoting a benefit to using Nissan main dealer servicing, and it wouldn't feel like quite so much of a sting. However, that idea I doubt would be listened to by Nissan, they don't really seem to engage with customers very well!
Not a bad idea though.