Ariya failed to start - headlight system fault

All Nissan Ariya related discussions
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

Cosmyc wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:37 am
karltk1 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:02 pm Steering issue is a new steering wheel. Headlight one is new, mine dulled down to hardly any light once but hasn't done it since last winter. Definitely software glitches though. I am waiting for my screen to freeze more as winter approaches.
What is the steering issue in specific? Problem detecting your hands with the capacitive sensors on the wheel?
Mine stopped working all together whilst using pro pilot. The steering wheel fixed that problem, but it's now more sensitive than ever. So I just turn it off using the switch to the right of the steering column. Problem solved. Now I just have intelligent cruise control with no steering. Happy with that.

Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

karltk1 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:19 pm
Cosmyc wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:37 am
karltk1 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:02 pm Steering issue is a new steering wheel. Headlight one is new, mine dulled down to hardly any light once but hasn't done it since last winter. Definitely software glitches though. I am waiting for my screen to freeze more as winter approaches.
What is the steering issue in specific? Problem detecting your hands with the capacitive sensors on the wheel?
Mine stopped working all together whilst using pro pilot. The steering wheel fixed that problem, but it's now more sensitive than ever. So I just turn it off using the switch to the right of the steering column. Problem solved. Now I just have intelligent cruise control with no steering. Happy with that.
Yeah but what thing in specific stopped working? Power steering? Steering assistance on road lines? Touch sensitive ring on the wheel?
Glen Best

Post by Glen Best »

2 Days ago I experienced for the first time the 'Headlight System Fault', it appeared to clear itself after say 10 minutes.
Today it happened again whilst on a clients premises, was stuck for 20mins, decided to use their loo, came back to the car unlocked it, got in and drove off.
Then cancelled the Nissan Assist man from attending.

Combine this with the android app free subscription about to come to an end... hmm
Envolt

Post by Envolt »

Hmmmm indeed..
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

I have had several times, but it has always started for me.