Nissan Ariya Nismo spied

Post pictures of your Nissan Ariya here
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Car Magazine spy photographers stumbled upon this brawnier-looking Nissan Ariya charging up at a Tesla charging station near the Nurburgring circuit in Germany, sporting a few aerodynamic aids absent from the regular car.

Tt wears a modest bodykit, with a reprofiled front bumper wearing a lower spoiler lip while at the rear there’s a compact spoiler integrated below the back window. The 20-inch black alloy wheels fitted to the test car are not a design you’ll find on the UK model currently.

nissan-ariya-nismo-60.jpg

nissan-ariya-nismo-61.jpg

nissan-ariya-nismo-62.jpg

nissan-ariya-nismo-63.jpg

nissan-ariya-nismo-64.jpg

ashleycarr

Post by ashleycarr »

If they sell it below 40k they might actually sell a lot. Not going to happen though is it?
ashleycarr

Post by ashleycarr »

If they sell it below 40k they might actually sell a lot. Not going to happen though is it? I suppose I should be pleased. :lol:
Envolt

Post by Envolt »

Why does this have Michelin tyres ?? Why not the useless Dunlop tyres like I have on mine.. oh wait coz they know how terrible they are.
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

Any more powerful than the e4orce we currently have?
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

Rumors are saying that is about 100 hp extra over the e-4orce performance that is currently in the market with ~400 hp. This Nismo one will be below 5 seconds for sure because the current one is already at 5.1 seconds 0-100