Puncture

All Nissan Ariya related discussions
Milkfloat

Post by Milkfloat »

What country includes that option? Germany, France, Spain.......??

Envolt

Post by Envolt »

I cant post a new topic - think there is an issue with this website.
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

Milkfloat wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:23 am What country includes that option? Germany, France, Spain.......??
I'm from Spain, here the Ariya comes with run-flats as standard on all trims, isn't an option really.
Milkfloat

Post by Milkfloat »

Cosmyc wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:06 am
Milkfloat wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:23 am What country includes that option? Germany, France, Spain.......??
I'm from Spain, here the Ariya comes with run-flats as standard on all trims, isn't an option really.
That's amazing. I know specifications vary by country but that is a difference. In UK, we get no run-flat option and you get no "normal" tyre option.
Graham53

Post by Graham53 »

Interestingly, no one has mentioned the advice if you have to buy a new tyre! Mine has a nail in the shoulder - can’t be repaired at the tyre shop ( but fortunately can be if sent off to a repair shop with vulcanising equipment). But I was advised that if I have to have a new tyre, ALL FOUR SHOULD BE REPLACED !!!!!! Rang Nissan to seek advice - they’ll get back to me, because they’re not sure about that one!
Sunstone

Post by Sunstone »

paulm wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:41 am I've got a screw in one of my tyres, and had it checked and the tyre garage say that it can't be repaired because it is a silent tyre and too difficult to repair from the inside. I wondered if anybody else has had a puncture yet, and if so if you got the same advice? The only reason given for not being able to do a repair was the type of tyre, not the location, size of the puncture etc. Also, if you do need a new tyre, it's worth knowing that the tyres on the Ariya (20 inch wheels) are not easy to get hold of!
Weve had 2 repaired, no issies. 1 screw and 2nd one was a piece of metal. Bit of a hazard where my wife works.