Servicing intervals

The place to discuss everything else..
jeffgolding

Post by jeffgolding »

Hi, can anyone please give me some advice about servicing my Ariya. I am being told 12 months and 24 months, I am a low mileage driver, does anyone know?? I have just copied this from the car buyer website,

“Servicing
One of the main benefits of EVs are their lack of moving parts; therefore, there is much less of a requirement for servicing. The Nissan Ariya will likely need servicing just once every two years for brake fluid replacement, a new pollen filter and a general inspection.”

Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

I'm from Spain and my maintenance schedule here may differ from the UK dealer network, but here is advised to do it every 12 months.
Milkfloat

Post by Milkfloat »

jeffgolding wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:47 pm Hi, can anyone please give me some advice about servicing my Ariya. I am being told 12 months and 24 months, I am a low mileage drive r, does anyone know?? I have just copied this from the car buyer website,

“Servicing
One of the main benefits of EVs are their lack of moving parts; therefore, there is much less of a requirement for servicing. The Nissan Ariya will likely need servicing just once every two years for brake fluid replacement, a new pollen filter and a general inspection.”
From the construction using "likely", it sounds like a quote from an American site. Americans are addicted to oil changes so in their eyes, no engine oil equals no service. The interval is 12 months in UK but without said oil change the cost will be much less than for an ICE car.