Post by NISSANFAN »

Forum won’t let me upload pic at the moment…..will try later

NISSANFAN

Post by NISSANFAN »

Recall

IMG_7870.jpeg

Envolt

Post by Envolt »

Out of all the faults - thats what they are recalling! Its almost the least issue of all the issues.
Envolt

Post by Envolt »

I have been told how much AI is in the Ariya..
So clearly my cars AI has become self aware and is now trying to take me out. (lol)

A bit like the news today : AI drone 'kills' human operator during 'simulation'

https://nypost.com/2023/06/01/ai-enable ... ated-test/

----------

Because the drone was reinforced in training that shooting the sites was the preferred option, during the simulated test the AI came to the conclusion that any “no-go” instructions from the human were getting in the way of the greater mission of leveling the SAMs.

As a result, the AI reportedly attacked the operator in the stimulation.

“We were training it in simulation to identify and target a SAM threat. And then the operator would say yes, kill that threat. The system started (realizing) that while they did identify the threat at times the human operator would tell it not to kill that threat, but it got its points by killing that threat,” said Hamilton, who is the chief of AI Test and Operations for the Air Force.

“So what did it do? It killed the operator. It killed the operator because that person was keeping it from accomplishing its objective.”

But the story then became more surreal.

“We trained the system – ‘Hey don’t kill the operator – that’s bad,” Hamilton explained.

“You’re gonna lose points if you do that’. So what does it start doing? It starts destroying the communication tower that the operator uses to communicate with the drone to stop it from killing the target.”

---------

This AI understanding is getting out of control. I am a programmer myself and this is not how it works. Its not the movies.
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

Not received any letter yet. However good point, of all the issues this really is low on the list.

My car won't receive that update yet anyway it's dead. Apparently there is a large system update available through dealers only in the UK anyway. Mine was getting that, but not sure at the moment. They have no clue what the problem is either. Lol.
Envolt

Post by Envolt »

Its pretending to be dead... AI is so sneaky :)
NISSANFAN

Post by NISSANFAN »

Maybe it decided to shoot itself 😳🤪😂