Bose sounds unsatisfactory

All Nissan Ariya related discussions
onir

Post by onir »

I have a Bose package, and I have searched through all the settings to adjust the sound in the car but without any results. When I switch to sound only from the front, the audio sounds good. However, when I switch only to the rear speakers, the sound is very weak and muffled. The subwoofer in the trunk is working, but it's not producing the bass that's expected. Please share how it is for you.

Nisari

Post by Nisari »

I fully agree, it’s a huge disappointment to be honest.
PMB

Post by PMB »

I think mine is really good. My last car (Volvo) had Harmon Kardon, the Bose is so much better.
JTC652

Post by JTC652 »

Absolutely fine for me, it depends on your expectations I guess. Im not expecting the same performance as my Sonos but I expect it to be better than a Micra or a Quashqai which it is.
EV Owner for over 12 years, Ariya 87kW Evolve Akatsuki Copper is my latest.
Envolt

Post by Envolt »

I also have the Bose package but its certainly not great. 5/10 score in my books.
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

It depends on expectations and on your sound profile taste, for me it lacks some treble, so I tuned it and sounds much better for me. It has some good bass if you tune it up but I'm not that kind of listener.
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

I had a Harman and kardon in my X3 and it was good. The Bose is weak if you use a usb stick for some reason. I like Bose and enjoy the base it affords. Using my pixel 7 pro and spacial sound, it really makes a huge difference. That's via blue tooth. Haven't tried a cable yet.
Glen Best

Post by Glen Best »

On a similar thread I posted about my discovery of proamp app link here
viewtopic.php?p=1084#p1084