Have you owned an electric car before?

The place to discuss everything else..
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Just wondering if this will be your first EV?

MackRR

Post by MackRR »

This will indeed be my first, although I've done a bit of driving in them
gonefishin

Post by gonefishin »

If I decide to go with this model, yet it will be my first! I have only ever driven an electric car once and it was years ago. I am not sure how they even feel but I know they are better for the environment and have been told they are more cost-efficient so I want to make the change for my next vehicle.
NISSANFAN

Post by NISSANFAN »

Been driving evs since 2014 ….original leaf , ran 2 env 200 as delivery vehicles for my business . Had new leaf for two years before swapping to VW id3 first edition ( only because Aryia being held back ) . Hoping my Aryia arrives SOON
airay

Post by airay »

Well, drove a milk float around Belle Vue in Manchester in 1970, delivering catering supplies to outlets. So does the ariya I have on order count as my second EV?
1967 - first car - Austin A35 (second hand)
Latest car - Advance (63)
NISSANFAN

Post by NISSANFAN »

I definitely think that counts !!! If it had 🔋 then it’s electric 😳 . Do you remember how many miles per charge 😂
Milkfloat

Post by Milkfloat »

Currently have a Mazda MX-30. Bought it 18 months ago at a, by today's standards, very modest price to see if I wanted to go EV. It has convinced me to stay EV. No problem with the puny battery but car a bit small so going for the bigger Ariya. I have selected the small battery which will still have twice the range of the Mazda thereby giving me additional travel opportunities. At the moment, if my destination is more than about 130 miles, I don't go in it!
craig1527

Post by craig1527 »

currently have id3 max so Ariya will be my second only ordered yesterday told at least 6 month wait which is fine in no hurry
airay

Post by airay »

I remember it was always running out of juice and we had to have it towed back by an elephant, well not really an elephant, just another milk float.
airay

Post by airay »

Should have said Belle Vue was a zoo in Manchester.