The first shipment arrived in July - Has anyone gotten theirs yet?

All Nissan Ariya related discussions
ElectricDan

Post by ElectricDan »

I read that they first arrived last month and were ahead of schedule. This might be a marketing thing though, something they are just saying to drum up sales - who knows!

Anyway, I am wondering if anyone here has gotten their Ariya yet and if not, when is it expected to arrive? Also for those who did order, what month did you order yours?

NISSANFAN

Post by NISSANFAN »

Just had a call from my dealer . Demonstrator arrived today . Taking it for a spin on Monday afternoon. Confirmed mines was due for delivery September 15th . Was ordered feb 3rd .
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

Mine ordered in June, arriving in November.
NISSANFAN

Post by NISSANFAN »

Took a 63 kw aurora green car for two hour unaccompanied test drive today . Dealer had fitted a couple of extras !!! Front and rear splitters ( not sure it’s worth ) and interior footwell lights ( definitely not worth it ) rear lights are located low down on the seat belt pillar and front ones in the footwell side panels and are tiny led spots .The car was an absolute dream to drive and definitely met my expectations. I’ve been assured my car is currently on the boat and due the week of 16th September. Canny wait 😁
RamblyRunner

Post by RamblyRunner »

I took a 63kWh out for a test drive last weekend. Unfortunately the dealer came out with me. Every other EV I had a test drive in was unaccompanied. The dealer is nice enough, but not very knowledgeable (at one stage she commented on how smooth the automatic gear changes are - I didn't have the heart to correct her).

It was an absolute joy to drive and makes me even more excited for my new car which she promised me will be ready for collection by December, although I remain unconvinced about that tbh. Anyway, it's out of my hands and it is what it is. There are delays all over the place so I'm not going to complain, just bide my time and enjoy it when it gets here.

Nissan Ariya Advance 2022 63kWh Aurora Green
airay

Post by airay »

No where near getting ours yet, only ordered on 1st July.
Just been telephoned by the dealer, we now have a 'confirmed' date of 20th January 2023. (Was 31st December, so not too bad). Yippee!!
1967 - first car - Austin A35 (second hand)
Latest car - Advance (63)
NISSANFAN

Post by NISSANFAN »

Hope my cars on this boat

3D66E9CE-0AFE-4B42-A1AD-D9AE88D2A4EF.png

Nicksuffolk

Post by Nicksuffolk »

Wish mine was? After telling me mine had left and was on way ,when I spoke to then to say the boat had arrived(they didn’t have a clue) it now turns out mine hasn’t arrived and they are not sure if it’s even built!
I know they can see build waiting for dispatch dispatched and arrived in UK so why is it so hard for dealers to just tell customers what’s going on! :x
It’s. Total joke will be the last time I use this dealer again !!!
Current car -Ariya Evolve 87kw in Gun Metal with light grey interior D :D :D :D
NISSANFAN

Post by NISSANFAN »

Happy days ! Good news my car was on the boat, bad news delivery was supposed to be the 16th and is now 30th. Fortunately I am on holiday at the moment and don’t arrive back until 3rd of October so no hardship to me. Dealer has been fantastic keeping us updated at all times, going to post a video as an example of how all dealers should be !!
NISSANFAN

Post by NISSANFAN »