Accessories

All Nissan Ariya related discussions
ScubaStewart

Post by ScubaStewart »

Hi, I ordered a Performance model on the first day of pre-orders last year, and like others had my order changed to an Evolve+Sports Pack after Nissan decided to delete that model from the UK market. Have just started looking at options/accessories and going through the items here: https://shop.nissan.co.uk/collections/a ... to-present

Does anyone know what the following item is?
GENUINE NISSAN ARIYA INTERIOR ILLUMINATION 1ST + 2ND ROW
Part Number: B64005MP0A
https://shop.nissan.co.uk/products/genu ... b64005mp0a

Does this imply the car comes with no interior lights or are these some kind of really expensive upgrade? What do you gain from them!

ElectricDan

Post by ElectricDan »

I believe this is just an additional package that features better interior lighting but I am not 100% sure. I always thought it was rather annoying when car companies would list things like this without any real specifics or comparisons to their other offers.
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

That accesory doesn't make sense to me. The Ariya has everything in LED in the interior, even in the boot and license plate. I've looked at the accessories catalog here in Spain and that option isn't offered here, instead what I see is additional illumination for the floor of the 1st & 2nd row of seats, which makes sense to be an optional accessory.
NISSANFAN

Post by NISSANFAN »

My dealers demonstrator had this extra fitted …….it’s a small led light in the footwell pillar and one in the lower seatbelt pillar to illuminate the rear . Absolute waste of time ( dealers comment) 😂
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

NISSANFAN wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:33 am My dealers demonstrator had this extra fitted …….it’s a small led light in the footwell pillar and one in the lower seatbelt pillar to illuminate the rear . Absolute waste of time ( dealers comment) 😂
Not worth the result in your opinion?