Owners Manual

All Nissan Ariya related discussions
digitaldr

Post by digitaldr »

Greetings from Ireland :mrgreen: - this is my first post. I've ordered a 63kwh Evolve in Aurora Green - tinted red was my preference but dealer said this could lead to an unspecified delay. Expecting delivery late this year/early next. I would love to get my hands on a pdf owners manual but can't seem to find one - has anyone else had more luck than me?

airay

Post by airay »

Afraid not, spent ages looking but to no avail.
1967 - first car - Austin A35 (second hand)
Latest car - Advance (63)
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

It should appear on the Nissan US site for download directly as soon as the car starts getting delivered there.
Nisari

Post by Nisari »

Hi all,

Please find below the Japanese interactive user manual (no PDF). Just open it in Chrome, enable auto-translate, and you will be able to explore all features of your upcoming Ariya 😎

Cheers!

https://www2.nissan.co.jp/OPTIONAL-PART ... ml#!visual
ElectricDan

Post by ElectricDan »

I think if you had placed an order, you can request a manual be sent out to you in advance. At least this is what I was told. I am not 100% certain this is true as the dealership was not sure either. You can try contacting them directly through the website and see what they say.
airay

Post by airay »

Just been sent this PDF of the owner's manual.
airay

Post by airay »

Trying again to upload a PDF of the owner's manual
ARIYA Owner's Manual_landscape.pdf
(5.94 MiB) Downloaded 354 times
Milkfloat

Post by Milkfloat »

Brilliant. Thanks for that as I had been searching for the manual without success. Amongst other thinks, it sorts out for me where the 12 volt battery is. Under the bonnet for LHD and in the boot for RHD which is why the boot volume shows smaller for RHD cars.
digitaldr

Post by digitaldr »

Thanks a million for this :D
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

airay wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:57 pm Trying again to upload a PDF of the owner's manual
Thank you so much.

By the way, this is one of the manuals, the other one is the infotainment one, has anyone managed to get it?