interior colours

All Nissan Ariya related discussions
craig1527

Post by craig1527 »

What interior colours are people choosing asked today about my evolve order changing my interior from black to light grey but said the change would delay delivery buy 3-4 months

Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

I've been inside the light Evolve interior in my dealer, it's fantastic although I doubt it will last not long until it gets a dirty look, the unit I was in had nearly 8000Km and the front driver seat was starting to look used. I love the look of the beige interior but it's not practical if you're not very careful with it. Ended ordering the black Evolve interior, although I hoped I could afford the full blue nappa interior, it's even more amazing.
ashleycarr

Post by ashleycarr »

Ordered the standard black as there were only swatches of the beige/light grey/ivory. Saw the latter and wanted to alter the order. Told it was not possible. I would have to cancel and reorder. 3 problems. Car now £2k more, finance apr increased and losing my place in the queue. Cue meltdown, hissy fit and threats to cancel the lot. Result? Agreed to keep everything as was with the new order, with Supagard to protect the seats thrown in. Car was not needed before March next year and still a good chance of receiving the new order version by then. Hats off to the dealer for, eventually, fighting my corner for me.
ElectricDan

Post by ElectricDan »

The dealer that I spoke with said that there will only be black interior available unless you preorder a specific colouration.

I was hoping to avoid doing all this but it seems like ordering it now gives me the best options. I just would not want to wait an additional 3+ months! Does anyone know if this will change?