Cars have arrived in UK

All Nissan Ariya related discussions
Nicksuffolk

Post by Nicksuffolk »

The first all-electric award winning Nissan ARIYAs have landed at the Port of Tyne this weekend marking the next phase of its journey towards use on UK roads. The next step for these vehicles will be a final quality control check before being sent to dealerships ready for customer test drives and first customer deliveries.

The first ARIYA off the boat at the Port of Tyne was an ARIYA Advance with a 63kWh battery, Akatsuki Copper paint, Pearl Black roof fitted with an optional Sky Pack (electric opening sunroof with power sunshade). The entry level ARIYA boasts an impressive level of specification as standard, including the Monolith 12.3” dual TFT screens, ProPILOT with Navi-Link, e-PEDAL step, wireless Apple CarPlay, wired Android Auto as well as heated front seats, steering wheel and windscreen.

The next shipment is just a few weeks away which is carrying the many of the customer pre-ordered vehicles

Starting at £43,845 and with up to 329 miles of range, ARIYA is already an award winning Auto Express ‘Car of the Year’ before it has even landed on our shores.

preview-928x522.jpg

https://uk.nissannews.com/en-GB/release ... itish-soil
Current car -Ariya Evolve 87kw in Gun Metal with light grey interior D :D :D :D

airay

Post by airay »

Is this the first Ariya in the UK being released into the wild!!
1967 - first car - Austin A35 (second hand)
Latest car - Advance (63)
Milkfloat

Post by Milkfloat »

So, the first person to take delivery of an Ariya placed his order in May! Do any of those people who ordered months earlier and still don't even have a proposed delivery date wonder how that works?
ChriZ

Post by ChriZ »

I had confirmation of my 87kwh Evolve order on 13th April. So far, I have had three delivery dates, June, July and September. I am happy for those that now have their new Ariya's but bemused as to how the prioritisation works.