price and spec changes

All Nissan Ariya related discussions
airay

Post by airay »

Just placed an order for an Advance spec. Model (due about December, but who knows). Didn't need the larger battery so the model chose itself really. Whilst I was placing the order the dealership confirmed that there will be a price rise of £1500 from 5th July. Also negotiated a £1000 discount off list price.
Since the Nissan have confirmed that both specs will be available with both sized batteries, again from 5th July.
1967 - first car - Austin A35 (second hand)
Latest car - Advance (63)

airay

Post by airay »

The new price list has just been published - showing both Advance & Evolve in both battery sizes - along with the expected price rise.
1967 - first car - Austin A35 (second hand)
Latest car - Advance (63)
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

I always wanted a 63kWh Evolve but it wasn't available since the beginning so I ended placing an order in the 87kWh Evolve with a 2400£ discount. Taking the account the price difference and the new price rise I think I'm going to hold my current offer.
ElectricDan

Post by ElectricDan »

How often do the prices change like this? This will be the first car I had actually ordered online so I am not entirely certain how this process works or if I am able to apply for discounts or what. I am likely going to speak to the dealership again and hopefully, they know but someone might be able to help me here.