Hello

New to the Nissan Ariya Forums? Introduce yourself here
Nisari

Post by Nisari »

Hi all,

I have ordered the Ariya (company car) end of March here in The Netherlands. Expected to arrive late October, early November. First Nissan, fourth Japanese make (Mazda/Lexus). Currently driving a Peugeot 3008 (beautiful, but … 😉). Super exited and looking forward to the delivery! I’ve ordered an Evolve 87 kWh, black interior, warm silver exterior and the standard 19” wheels.

Initially wanted to switch to a plug-in hybrid, an EV wasn’t on my shortlist at all. At the Hyundai dealership asked for a spin in the Ioniq 5 after a less impressive testdrive in a Tucson (car was fine, was more a lack of brand experience). It just took a few corners to realise an EV was the way to go.

Saw a picture of the Ariya 😍. Fortunately there was an Ariya roadshow in February, so I could take a look at the car. In reality even more impressive! Last week took a ride in an Advanced 63 kWh version at our local dealership. Really happy with the decision to switch to an EV in general, and the Ariya in particular 😁.

I wish you all a lot of joy driving your cars in the, hopefully, near future,

Cheers!