Hello!

New to the Nissan Ariya Forums? Introduce yourself here
RamblyRunner

Post by RamblyRunner »

Hello everyone.

I ordered an Ariya Advance on 21 May 2022. I've been given a build date of 18 November 2022. My Nissan dealer seems to think I'll get the car about 2 weeks after that, so some time in early to mid December hopefully.

If I had my time over again I would order the Evolve trim, but it was a full £10,000 more at the time of pre-orders because it only came with the bigger battery. Since official launch you can get Evolve with the smaller battery and that to me looks like the sweet spot in terms of price and feature set. Having said that, Nissan UK have put the price of all the versions up twice since I placed my order so that combined with a dealer discount means I'm happy with my Advance trim order at the price I'm paying and I can't wait to receive it.

In their update my Nissan dealer mentioned "build date" and that to me seems like something that will be happening in Japan, so unless they put some turbo chargers on the boat I can't see me receiving it when they say I will. I hope I'm wrong and the date they've given me is the date it'll arrive in the UK, but for some utterly bizarre reason they can't seem to give me a clear indication of what they mean.

I'm still excited, though. Auto Express UK have named the Ariya their car of the year 2022.

Nissan Ariya Advance 2022 63kWh Aurora Green

Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

I'm from Canary Islands, Spain, I ordered mine (87kWh Evolve) in May too and my dealer told me mid November, I'm hoping it doesn't get delayed past this year hopefully.