hello

New to the Nissan Ariya Forums? Introduce yourself here
craig1527

Post by craig1527 »

Just placed my order on Saturday 6th August for an Evolve in ceramic grey told delivery approximately 6 months but not worried if it takes longer.
really impressed with test drive so ordered straight after currently drive a VW ID3 so used to driving EV
looking forward to seeing your cars getting delivered and the spec choices you have all made.

NISSANFAN

Post by NISSANFAN »

Hi Craig , where did you do test drive ? What model / battery size ? Here in Scotland my dealer has not taken delivery of a demonstrator ! Awaiting delivery of my own car
craig1527

Post by craig1527 »

Hi I went to S G Petch in Durham the car was the 63kwh Advance with sky pack in ceramic grey I've ordered the 63kwh evolve in ceramic grey not sure about the interior black or grey.

ianedin

Post by ianedin »

Will be test driving the car this afternoon. I'll either be thrilled or disappointed and hopefully won't feel the need to cancel my order..
craig1527

Post by craig1527 »

ianedin wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:59 am Will be test driving the car this afternoon. I'll either be thrilled or disappointed and hopefully won't feel the need to cancel my order..
look forward to hear what you think
ianedin

Post by ianedin »

So..I drove the car for about an hour. Initially I didn't think it looked as high as I imagined it would be, but it is a nice sized car. I'm 6ft and like to sit high, but there's very little headspace if I had the seat set high. Certainly very nice to drive around town, very nippy and quiet. The car layout seems nice. The only niggle I have at the moment but I need longer in the car, I thought the very back of the driver's seat felt uncomfortable and could feel a couple of lumps under the cushion.. But maybe once the seat is adjusted I won't notice it. The salesman thought they may be something to do with the fixing points for car seats... My salesman is very good and is ensuring that I get a longer shot of the car before finally committing to my order which has been built and is due for delivery next month. As it was rush hour I couldn't really give it a proper run on a motorway etc. The only other negative is we would like to occasionally put a roof box on the car but there's no roof bars. However we believe there's a roof rack accessory that can be purchased which clips on. I didn't have time to check out all the gizmos but was impressed with the 360 cameras and sensors and the dash display. Sorry this is a little rambling..but initial good impressions.
NISSANFAN

Post by NISSANFAN »

77973784-0D70-4B71-82BB-82D2EDEC86B8.png

NISSANFAN

Post by NISSANFAN »

Glad you had good test drive , just thought I would add this pic with regards to your roof box query .
Cosmyc

Post by Cosmyc »

craig1527 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:09 am Hi I went to S G Petch in Durham the car was the 63kwh Advance with sky pack in ceramic grey I've ordered the 63kwh evolve in ceramic grey not sure about the interior black or grey.

What do you think of the ceramic grey paint? I like it in the new Qashqai (seen in person) but I'm not so sure how it fits the Ariya but also I'm seeing it in photos not in person.
craig1527

Post by craig1527 »

Think it looks great I was going to order white but have ordered the ceramic after seeing it in the flesh