Driver Information Screen Broken!

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Ariya
js65

Post by js65 »

We got our Ariya on 27th September. The screen in front of the driver has stopped working. It has been with Nissan Chorley (Blackpool) for two weeks now. They say the screen is still on order and they don’t know when they will get the part. Meanwhile we are not able to enjoy our £43,000 car!

angus5737

Post by angus5737 »

Hi.i have the same problem only 5 weeks old.the sales managers car has also gone down.thats 3 we know about quite worrying.i have the evolve model ,the heads-up display is still working so I can still drive the car.been told on back order 8-10 weeks.
RamblyRunner

Post by RamblyRunner »

Wow. How worrying is that?!! :shock:

I hope they’ve loaned you a courtesy car until yours can be mended.

Nissan Ariya Advance 2022 63kWh Aurora Green
Nisari

Post by Nisari »

Similar issue here after 5 weeks, cockpit unit seems to be broken. Not sure if spareparts are available, will find out next week. Currently driving a QQ as replacement.
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

Sorry to hear your having these issues. I am lucky at the moment, mine is ok, but had the odd frozen media screen, then eventually it reboots. Fingers crossed it gets sorted.
angus5737

Post by angus5737 »

Car in nissan garage this morning to be investigated for new screen.new screen authorized by nissan.good news screens are now available so should be replaced next week.
Tega

Post by Tega »

My cockpit driver information screen will not light up until 60 seconds after switch on. This happens every time but at least it does come on so fortunately I can still use the car. This was reported to and checked over by the dealership 28 October (I picked the car up 22 September) who then ordered the new screen with Nissan. This new screen is to be fitted tomorrow so fingers crossed.
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

Have a similar issue to. More frequently of late, there is a huge lag before the screen boots up, once booted it's seems to forget previous settings etc. Again not failed completely but should be up and running quickly. Used to be fine. Not a screen issue yet, more of a software issue. There needs to be an update.
Tega

Post by Tega »

New screen fitted on 8th, all working ok up to now.
karltk1

Post by karltk1 »

Mine is happening more frequently but still comes on.