Nissan Ariya Pictures

Post pictures of your Nissan Ariya here
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

The Nissan Ariya – a pure-electric ‘coupe crossover’ – has been revealed, with a pair of battery options and the ability to travel up to 310 miles on a charge.

The Ariya is Nissan’s ultimate expression of style and technology, with each complementing the other in aesthetics and function. The model’s 100% electric vehicle platform removed fundamental limitations and allowed designers to take new approaches to existing components.

It was first shown as a concept car at the 2019 Tokyo Motor Show, but Nissan has now confirmed it will go on sale; prices will be revealed in the coming months. UK buyers will get five versions of the electric crossover to choose from, with the flagship Performance variant boasting almost 400bhp and a four-wheel-drive system called 'e-4ORCE'.

nissan-ariya-wheel-image_20inch-alloy-wheel_2.jpg

nissan-ariya-rear-quarter_4.jpg

nissan-ariya-rear-quarter_3.jpg

nissan-ariya-rear-quarter_1.jpg

nissan-ariya-front-quarter_4.jpg

nissan-ariya-front-quarter_4 (1).jpg

nissan-ariya-front-quarter_3.jpg

nissan-ariya-front-quarter_2.jpg

nissan-ariya-front-quarter_1.jpg

nissan-ariya-exterior-side_3.jpg

nissan-ariya-exterior-rear_2.jpg

nissan-ariya-exterior-front_3.jpg

nissan-ariya-exterior-front_1_light-on.jpg

gonefishin

Post by gonefishin »

Are the rims going to be standard with this one or will that be an extra feature? I love the way they work with the curves and shape of this SUV. This colour, while not my favourite of the bunch, it is growing on me the more I see it.